Language Learning

I've been enjoying the free language learning podcasts available on itunes. I've been focusing on French and Danish. At the end of the Coffee Break French, the instructors encourage posting comments on itunes, which led me back to the site and I thought: before I post a comment I should listen to a language I do not know so well to see how manageable I found it. So I wandered over to Coffee Break Spanish and I can say that I think the program is great value for money. They offer free lessons with inexpensive add-on materials if you choose to use it. The instructor is a friendly Scottish guy who has a great accent in both French and Spanish and I think he leads other languages. The lessons are about 15 to 20 minutes long and very manageable. So, for those who have an MP3 player, this is a painless way to add some language skills to your day. Some of the other offerings on the Radio Lingua site are OneMinute Polish or Irish or Russian and MyDailyPhrase:Italian or German among others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York State County ZIP Codes

Starting a Mobile Food Concession Business? Be Sure to Follow the Rules of the Road

Beware credit counseling services like Clear Your Debt LLC