Social Networking for Your Small Business

By now, if you are paying any attention at all to small business publications, you know that social networking and Internet communication skills are essential. Tools like Twitter, Facebook, and LISTSERVS can help a business bring in new clients and remind old clients to come back for more business. Sometimes it may seem that the media is bombarding us with tips on how to use these and other tools more effectively and I know at times even I become overwhelmed. Regardless, the barrage of information is quite useful, once you get past the feeling of "Oh no, not another networking article". I have learned so much this summer from actually reading every article I come across on social networking and Internet tools that I feel that I must once again, share. Below are links to articles that I have read recently.

Social Media 101: Use Twitter to Attract Prospects and Engage Customers - Must sign up to read full article. Signing up is free.

Facebook, Twitter and More: The New Rules of Social Networking

6 Things You Should Never Do on Twitter or Facebook

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you Alexis. Very insightful post. ~RLN

Popular posts from this blog

New York State County ZIP Codes

Starting a Mobile Food Concession Business? Be Sure to Follow the Rules of the Road

Beware credit counseling services like Clear Your Debt LLC