"10 Most Common Small Business Questions" Twitter Chat on May 4th at 3pm ET.

In honor of National Small Business Week, please join America's SBDC (@ASBDC) for "10 Most Common Small Business Questions" Twitter Chat on May 4th at 3pm ET.

@ASBDC will serve as the chat "moderator." America's SBDC will post questions every 7-9 minutes for about 45 minutes beginning at 3pm ET using the hashtag, #SBDC. Questions will be noted as Q1, Q2, etc. In your response, please note your answers with A1, A2, etc. For example, @ASBDC will post "Q1: What's your favorite marketing technique? #SBDC" and you might respond: "A1. We recommend writing a blog #SBDC".

Feel free to RT the questions so your followers know which question you are answering. The chat will last about 50-60 minutes depending on the pace of responses. If other Twitter users are chiming in, please feel free to RT them or answer their questions. Just remember to add the hashtag #SBDC.

Here are the questions that @ASBDC will be posting:
• Q1: Do I have what it takes to own a small business? #SBDC
• Q2: Do I need a business plan & how do I put one together? #SBDC
• Q3: Do I need to incorporate my business? #SBDC
• Q4: How can I determine how much money I need to get started? #SBDC
• Q5: Where can I get funding to start or grow my business? #SBDC
• Q6: How can I know if my business idea will work? #SBDC
• Q7: How can I market my new business on a limited budget? #SBDC
• Q8: Should I lease or buy equipment? #SBDC
• Q9: What do I need to know before I hire my first employee? #SBDC
• Q10: Where can I go for help to start or grow my business? #SBDC
If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please contact april@americassbdc.org.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York State County ZIP Codes

Starting a Mobile Food Concession Business? Be Sure to Follow the Rules of the Road

Beware credit counseling services like Clear Your Debt LLC