5 tips for entrepreneurs with short attention spans

From CBS News MoneyWatch

Like many entrepreneurs I know -- especially chronically right-brained types -- I struggle with a short attention span.

Where was I?

Oh, yes, attention span... .

My noisy business owner's head and ever-wandering imagination often make it difficult for me to focus (much less "laser-focus") on specific tasks or issues, especially if they're analytical, operational, or otherwise boring and soul-sapping to me. But running a business requires paying attention to things we love and things we hate, and I know I can't just do the fun stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York State County ZIP Codes

Starting a Mobile Food Concession Business? Be Sure to Follow the Rules of the Road

Beware credit counseling services like Clear Your Debt LLC