•National Grid can provide a free energy audit and report of recommended energy efficiency improvements
•National Grid will pay 70% of the cost of the installation of energy efficient equipment and you can finance the remaining 30% interest free for up to 24 months.
•Cost-cutting, energy efficient equipment available through this program include:
◦Energy Efficient Time Clocks
◦Photo Cells For Outdoor Lighting