Sunday, March 13, 2016

IRS Health Coverage Forms 1095-A, -B , -C: What You Need to Know

The IRS writes: You, your employees or your clients may receive one or more forms that provide information about 2015 health coverage. These forms are 1095-A, 1095-B and 1095-C. The following health care tax tips provide some answers to common questions about these forms:

For more information on these forms, see our Questions and Answers about health care information forms for individuals.

No comments: