Friday, March 21, 2008

The Rookie Librarian

Hello!

Since this is my first week officially working for the SBDC RN and I am no longer the intern, I would like to introduce myself and give a little background on my education and interests.

I hold a Bachelor’s of Science in Psychology and Criminal Justice from Elmira College. After graduating in June 2003, I moved around the country and spent time living in Arizona and Georgia. After returning to New York, I started my Master’s in Information Studies at SUNY Albany in January 2006 and graduated this past December. On a personal note, I enjoy reading (surprise!), cooking, traveling, watching movies, and gardening.

I look forward to working with all of the regional offices. Please feel free to contact me for any reason.

Best regards,

Alexis Mokler

No comments: