Monday, May 19, 2014

How can I check the credentials of a potential foreign business partner?

The Department of Commerce Commercial Service provides a service, the International Company Profile Report, to help companies exporting U.S. goods and services evaluate potential foreign partners. You can contact the Commercial Service at the nearest U.S. Export Assistance Center (USEAC). To locate the closest USEAC, please visit the Commercial Service website or call (800) 872-8723.

See also How to Check if Foreign Companies Are Legitimate from eHow.

No comments: