Communication devices of the future

Based on how often I talk about it, you would think that I really enjoyed the movie, “Minority Report.” Well, I didn’t hate it, but there’s one part that made me really excited. You remember in the beginning, where Tom Cruise is pushing around holographic images with his hands? I want that. I’m almost there, now that I have two computer screens and can drag open windows from one screen to the other, but it's still not quite as much fun.

If those holographic screens are the vision of the future for projecting images, what do you think the communication devices of the future will look like? Designers at Motorola had a go, and the results look like they’d fit nicely in almost any futuristic flick. Which one do you want? I like the bracelet….

Design World: What will communication devices look like in 2033?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York State County ZIP Codes

Starting a Mobile Food Concession Business? Be Sure to Follow the Rules of the Road

Beware credit counseling services like Clear Your Debt LLC