Local Business


I was working on a question one afternoon about goat milk. After finding part of my answers elsewhere, I went to Google to enter the term. I looked over to the right side of the screen, to the sponsored section of the page and came across local.com, which I clicked on. Lo and behold, lists of goat milk retailers in Albany from nearest location out!

Well, not exactly. After picking up the handful of goat milk (and dry goat milk) sources, it picked up goat cheese and other products.

Still, it was a useful piece of the reference puzzle for a product that doesn't lend itself to a lot of local data.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York State County ZIP Codes

Starting a Mobile Food Concession Business? Be Sure to Follow the Rules of the Road

Beware credit counseling services like Clear Your Debt LLC